May 21 - May 23
The American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Exposition (AIHce EXP) is the must-attend experience for industrial hygiene/occupational health professionals of all levels, specialties, and expertise. Discover the information and strategies you need to protect worker health while taking advantage of several networking opportunities to grow your professional network.
Top Reasons to Attend AIHce EXP
- World-class education on topics important to the IH/OH professional
- Numerous networking opportunities to build and retain relationships
- High-caliber Expo featuring hundreds of exhibitors displaying innovative products and services
- Three days of idea generation to address challenges, work more effectively, drive revenue, and improve the bottom line at your organization
- Earn 18 certification maintenance contact hours for the year at one conference
- Receive access to AIHce OnDemand FREE through December 2018 (and earn additional CM credits)
- Streamlined schedule that allows for better learning experiences and committee meetings scheduled outside of educational learning blocks
Main Conference: May 21-23, 2018
Professional Development Courses: May 19, 20, and 24
Pennsylvania Convention Center
1101 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Industrial hygienists, occupational health professionals, EHS specialists, safety professionals, risk management professionals, and others responsible for safety, health, and the environment at their organization.
AIHce EXP provides a wealth of knowledge and expertise through a varied array of quality, peer-reviewed presentations. A diverse menu of formats, including general sessions, lectures, poster sessions, interactive Hub presentations, exhibitor learning pavilion sessions, and pre-conference Professional Development Courses (PDCs), provides multiple pathways to learning.
Future AIHce EXP Dates/Locations
- 2019: Minneapolis | May 19 – 22 (PDCs: May 18, 19, 23)
- 2020: Atlanta | May 31 – June 3 (PDCs: May 30, 31, June 4)
- 2021: Dallas | May 23 – 26 (PDCs: May 22, 23, 27)