The Industry’s Premiere Online Event
Special Discounted Pricing from Healthy Indoors Magazine
The Maine Indoor Air Quality Council (MIAQC) has again partnered with Healthy Indoors Magazine/ IAQnet LLC, to bring their annual regional conference to a global audience.
IAQ & Energy 2020 has a ton of value to anyone involved with indoor environmental, building performance, or energy/sustainable building practices. This conference is known for its great content and surprisingly low cost. This year we’ve made it even better with expanded content, multiple ways to interact, and now, a discounted price!
As one of HI’s followers, we’re pleased to offer you an opportunity to attend the upcoming IAQ & Energy 2020 Conference on October 27-29, 2020, for a special discounted price. The Building Performance Institute will be a Partner for this premiere event, and we thought it would interest you, too!
Need professional Continuing Education Units (CEUs)? Earn them from BPI, ACAC, and other organizations by attending live online or watching the session recordings after the event.
You can get it all, along with an 18% discount off your Conference Registration price by using coupon code: HI2020 at checkout.
About IAQ & Energy 2020
- All-online event for 2020 –Attend the live stream event from the convenience of your home or office and get a full-year’s access to video recordings from all the sessions–No travel required!
- Learn – An outstanding array of technical sessions including:
- How to create healthy, environmentally sustainable indoor spaces
- Building Design & Construction
- Operations & Maintenance
- Investigation & Remediation
- Building Science
- Health & Safety
- High Performance Buildings
- And more!
- Amazing Speakers – This year’s lineup includes presenters from all over the world with 23-live streamed programs, plus 20 additional pre-recorded technical sessions, all with continuing education credits and available for viewing through Fall 2021. We’ve added a series of interactive table talks where attendees can directly engage in live video, moderated group discussions.
- Interactive, Virtual Trade Show – Chat face to face with company representatives, attend live video demonstrations, and explore links to valued products and services. The IAQ & Energy 2020 Virtual Trade Show is open free to the public, so you can check it out even if you’re not registered to attend the conference at: https://www.iaqandenergy.com/virtual-tradeshow
- Network – We’ve taken online events to new levels by including some innovative online tools to connect directly with other attendees, presenters, vendors and sponsors. Ask and answer questions. Attend interactive table talk sessions. And have a little fun, too, at one of our Virtual Happy Hour events.
Visit IAQandENERGY.com for full presentation descriptions, faculty bios, exhibitor info and continuing education credits.
Event Website: https://www.iaqandenergy.com/
Follow the event on social media at: #IAQ2020